Monday, April 28, 2014

I saved myself $300.00

 Well I cut my thumb pretty bad and it definitly needed stitches, so I went to the Doctor and they told me that they wouldn't accept the insurance and that it would cost me $300.00. So my Companion and I went home and I super glued it shut. It's been about a week now and my thumb is healing up really well. We didnt teach any lessons this week so it has been pretty slow. We are still having fun here in centreville, but we think our area is getting closed this transfer, so chances are ia am heading somewhere new. I am kind of glad that im leaving just so i can get a fresh start. I am getting along with every body, but i want something new. Take Care everyone!


Selfies in our awesome helmets!
Elder Laing and Elder Wagner




No comments:

Post a Comment