Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hot Date to the City!

     With Blake getting ready to leave in a week, I thought it would be fun to spend a day with him in Salt Lake. Kind of a last Mother and son date. So I decided I wanted to take him to the Salt Lake Temple. It's so beautiful there and different from the Vernal Temple where he has been serving as a Temple Worker for the past 8 weeks. We got up that morning and it was pouring down rain, but we didn't let that stop us.
 
After we did a session, I wanted to take Blake over to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to the top floor. He had never been up there before. I wanted him to be able to look down on Temple square.
 

 
 
After finishing up some last minute Missionary Shopping and Lunch at Pizza Pie Café with Brandon we headed home. It was so much fun but we were definitely exhausted when we got home.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment