Monday, March 9, 2015

Good lessons with our investigators

This week has been pretty good.

We had some pretty good lessons with our investigators. Our
investigator Jon cam to church yesterday with his less active
girlfriend. We were really glad that they can. We have been trying to
get them there for a while now. We also taught Ryan. He is one of the
9 year old's that we are teaching. We were able to teach the last
lesson that we formally have to teach. The plan was to have his
baptism on April 11th but we will see how that goes.

Other than that not much has happened. We live pretty routine lives so
there is only so much that can change week to week. This upcoming
Friday we are switching ipads. I guess there much better than the ones
that we have currently. We have a bunch of meetings this week.

Today we are going to go over near my old area and play some football
with that zone. It's finally starting to warm up a bit so we can start
to do outside things. Our original plan was that we were going to go
to D.C. but then things just didn't quite work out so we are going to
try for next week.

I was thinking about this not to long ago, but I only have 6 months
left. It's pretty weird to think back about the time I have been out
here. I can't decide if I will have 1 or 2 more areas. I will more
than likely know at the end of this transfer depending on what
happens.

Sorry that this letter isn't that great. I'll try to write more next week!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment