Monday, November 17, 2014

2 ties for 12 bucks!

Things are the same here. We haven't had too many exciting things happen. Last Saturday we went to a baptism in Centreville. It was a guy that we first contacted back in February. So this was a long time in the making. Today we went to 2 malls. I got 2 ties for 12 bucks. I hate spending money I have decided, but I like new things. I need a couple of regular shirts, but I don't want to buy them, and I don't want you to send them to me without me trying them on first.

I decided that soon I am going to buy a hoodie, but I don't know when. I don't really want anything for Christmas. I don't need more things to carry around. Sorry I wish I was more help. I really just have no idea. I'm ready to leave this area. I'm just super done with everything here. I need a change.

I did buy a new blanket at Costco on Saturday. My other one is getting really worn out and I just wanted a new one. I will figure out tonight if I am training or going into leadership, but I highly doubt that will happen...maybe I'm doing something wrong. I guess we will see.

I will write some more on Tuesday night and let you know what's going on. I'm assuming that I am leaving, but there is always a possibility of staying.

I love you guys! I hit 14 months tomorrow so only 10 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment